Report Payroll Tax Fraud:
- Call: 1-800-528-1783
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 916-227-2772
To report other types of fraud:
If your allegation involves fraud in the following programs please call the Agencies listed below.
- Workers Compensation – Contact the California State Department of Insurance at 1-800-927-4357.
- Social Security Insurance – Contact the Social Security Administration at 1-800-269-0271.
California Lemon Law
If an auto dealer fails to comply with the Car Buyer’s Bill of Rights, you may complete and mail a Record of Complaint Form (INV 172A) to the Department of Motor Vehicles. The form
- On the Internet at www.dmv.ca.gov under the Forms menu,
- By calling 1-800-777-0133 to have it mailed to you, or
- At your local DMV field office.
The form provides the addresses of DMV Investigations District Offices.
Check an auto dealer’s license status
You can check a dealer’s license status by going online at www.dmv.ca.gov and click on the links:
- “Online Services,” and
- “Occupational Licensing Information System.”
FBI Field Offices, Mortgage Fraud
White Collar Crime Supervisor
11000 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1700, FOB
Los Angeles, CA 90024-3672