Certified Payroll Requirements
Effective January 1, 2005 quarterly wage rate approvals are no longer required by the Department.
In lieu of quarterly wage rates, Consultants are required to submit a Certified Payroll to the Department's Contract Manager at the time of; (1) agreement, (2) task order, (3) consultant agreement modification, and/or (4) consultant agreement addendum. The certified payroll roster is required for the prime and all cost basis approved subconsultants and will be forwarded to the Division of Accounting & Auditing as an attachment to the cost proposal. All titles listed on the Certified Payroll must be approved by Professional Services. Consultant titles should be the same on Title Concurrence Sheets, Certified Payroll, Cost Proposals, and Invoices. See Title Concurrence for additional information and instructions.
Instructions for completion of Certified Payroll forms:
- All ASCE grades should be listed by each employee then
grouped and averaged together by ASCE grade.
- Any dissimilar titles within the same ASCE grade must be grouped together by similar title, and averaged according to similar title.
- You may add names, titles, and ASCE grades as needed, each ASCE grade need not be listed on separate pages.
- Certified Payroll from prime and subconsultant staff must be listed on separate pages.
- The Consultant Signatory Statement for a prime or a subconsultant must appear on each page of the certified payroll. The Principal of the Firm for the prime consultant must sign for the prime, and the Principal of the Firm for the subconsultant must sign for the subconsultant.