With only 4 days left to get new stuff on sale during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, I decided to buckle down and get serious and make some more fall purchases while I still had the chance. Earlier I shared what I bought in-store (here ), and now here's a recap of what I bought online for all you fellow sale shopping voyeurs! Have you gone back for more? With free shipping, free returns, and my new Nordstrom card in hand, I found it hard to resist the following:
1. Sonya Renee Drusy Stud Earrings. $44.90 (after sale $68): I recently celebrated a birthday so I splurged on these as a sort of birthday present to myself. They are so sparkly in person! As a mom I find it very difficult/impractical to wear most jewelry but I never leave home without some cute stud earrings. I can wear these with anything to add a little shine to my look.
2. BP Long Textured Cardigan in Burgundy. size M, $31.90 (after sale $48): With my new bundle of joy due in November, I knew I'd have to find fall pieces that will fit my changing figure and work double-duty when I'm nursing. This cardigan is chic, cozy and I love the color. It's on-trend yet timeless.
3. Topshop Belted Trench. size US 6, $98.90 (after sale $150): The temptation to wear sweats and hoodies in the winter is real, especially when you have a newborn, but I am
determined not to let my style slip completely. Having a cool trench to top even the simplest outfits should help. I hope. Haha! I love the gray color of this trench, which is surprisingly easy to match and I find the color to be more flattering on me than traditional beige or tan.
4. Steve Madden Grroupie Gore Bootie. size 10 (I went up a half size as recommended), $99.90 (after sale $149.95): I go back to black Chelsea boots season after season because they strike that perfect balance of comfort and style. While fitness fashion is "in" you won't catch me running errands or walking my dog in gym shoes. So that's where shoes like this come in. Classic, cool, comfy.
5. Topshop Double Breasted Cotton Trench. size US 6, $98.90 (after sale $150): Can you tell I'm really feeling Topshop lately? Everything they're turning out just feels so right. like this classic-with-a-twist trench in an olive hue (again, more flattering that plain beige on most complexions). I can wear this with jeans and slip-on sneakers or my new black booties (above), or with a dress and pointy-toe flats (heels have not been in rotation lately, let's be honest!)
I've loved hearing what everyone else is buying during the #nsale, and I'm learning a lot of great tips as I go (next time I will be looking for the NARS lipstick deal, 3 for $49 instead of $25 each!) What did you end up keeping/returning/going back for?