Welcome to a lifetime of REI membership benefits! Share good perks with other co-op members, along with your love of the outdoors and great gear.
The Annual REI Dividend
The REI dividend is a unique benefit of membership in the REI co-op. You earn a member dividend when you shop at REI, typically 10% on eligible purchases 4. If you use an REI MasterCard®, you also earn a dividend on eligible purchases, both at REI and elsewhere. Every March, active REI members receive their member dividend in the form of an Annual Dividend notice.
Special Offers and Additional Savings
REI members get members-only offers on gear and clothing at REI, including coupons and access to REI stores' Garage Sales—where we sell returned and gently used merchandise at big discounts. Garage sale dates and locations are posted on each local store's page.
Shop Services Discounts
REI members enjoy reduced pricing on shop services for bikes and skis, available in most REI stores.
REI Adventures Trips and Classes Discounts
Explore the world's amazing places on an active vacation with REI Adventures. and learn a new outdoor skill with REI Outdoor School. REI members get special pricing on both!
Board of Directors Voting Privileges
Each spring, members elect REI board members who represent the interests of the co-op. The board of directors election ballot is included with the annual dividend notice.
- 5% back on all REI net purchases including REI Outlet and sale items 1
- NEW! 2% back on groceries through March 31, 2016 2
- 1% back
on all non-REI net purchases 3
- NO ANNUAL FEE**
The creditor and issuer of the REI credit card is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from MasterCard International.
© 2015 U.S. Bank National Association. All rights reserved.
- We may change APRs, fees and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with U.S. Bank National Association and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
- 1 5% back applies to net REI purchases (purchases minus credits and returns) including full-price and discount-price items, REI gift cards, services, fees and REI Adventures–invoiced trip payments.
- 2 2% on groceries valid through March 31, 2016. 2% back applies to net grocery purchases (purchases minus credits and returns) only. U.S. Bank cannot control how merchants choose to classify their business and reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify.
- 3 1% back applies to net non-REI purchases (purchases minus credits and returns) only. Non-Purchase transactions, including cash advances, convenience checks, balance transfers, and other advance transactions as defined in the Cardmember Agreement, as well as interest charges and fees, do not qualify.
- The 5%, 2% and 1% rebates are added to your member dividend and returned to you in your annual member dividend.
- 10% annual REI member refund is typical but not guaranteed. Your refund is based on eligible purchases, which exclude gift cards, services, fees, REI Adventures trips, REI OUTLET items and discounted items. For details, see a sales specialist or visit REI.com/membership.