PrePaid Meters Key Features and Vending FunctionalityAll types of meters for all types of properties: residential, commercial and industrial.
PrePaid Meter Benefits
- Improved Cashflow – With PrePaid Meters there are no arrears to collect and manage, no meters to read, no meter readers to pay, no billing administration and collection overhead and the tenant can control their budget to use as much as they can afford.
No Credit and Arrears Collection Costs – With PrePaid Meters there are no credit and collection issues.
No Deposits - With PrePaid Meters you don’t need to take deposits for electricity from your tenants. All you collect is the first pre-payment for electricity.
No Monthly Bills – With PrePaid Meters you don’t need to send monthly usage bills for electricity, no more suprise bills, no more average reads and no more un pleasant suprises.
No Reconnect Charges – With PrePaid Meters the electricity is always paid,
not need to disconnect and reconnect.
Tenants Love Them – With PrePaid Meters . tenants can easily monitor, measure and hence manage their electricity usage and spend as much as they can afford and budget. This creates a greater awareness and control of costs. It also totally avoids any bill complaints on usage.
Utility Companies Love Them – With PrePaid Meters you get energy conservation as it reduces electrical consumption when users can monitor their own usage. This reduces the load on the grid through reduction of peak demand. Also with the built in arrears management, utility companies have an effective way to manage customers in arrears without having to cut them off the grid, thereby creating a win win situation between utility company and user,
Who Uses PrePaid Meters?
- Landlords that want to make sure there are no electricity or water arrears.
- Body Corporates that want to pay as they use as opposed to per quota inaccurate billing.
- Shops and commercial property owners that want and need to prepay the tenants.
- Landlords that have multiple dwellings or rooms and need to bill accurately per usage.
- Companies that provide staff accommodation and need to monitor and/or bill staff for usage.
- Vacation property landlords like Bed & Breakfasts that want to make sure each user pays accordingly for electrical consumption.
- Sporting Facilities with tennis and squash courts that monitor the usage per hour by the hour use PrePaid Meters to switch on and off the courts according to time paid for.
- Managing agents and letting agents that want an easy way to appropriate correctly electricity and get rid of difficult billing and arguments about consumption.
- Agencies and charitable organizations that help clients in need to permit them the use of specific utilities.
- And this is just the beginning, as PrePaid Meters are becoming more popular each year with customers finding more great uses for PrePaid Meters.
- Pay-As-You-Go. is. The-Way-To-Go