A: Make sure (1) ad is still live, (2) address is correct, (3) no oversized attachments
Q: The reply button won't open.
A: We have received reports of the reply button not displaying a pop-up menu
when clicked. Users have reported success in fixing this issue by taking
either of these steps:
* Check the add-ons that are installed on your Internet browser. (An
add-on is a browser extension, or a piece of software, that modifies the
* Check to see if you are navigating the web using 'Private Browsing'.
This setting can be found in the Preferences menu of your Internet
browser. Unchecking this and re-starting your web browser may resolve the
How to reply to craigslist postings
1. Click "Reply."
2. A window with response options will appear.
- To use your default mail program, click the blue response link at the top .
- If you use one of the listed webmail services, click the corresponding icon .
To use an alternate email program you will need to copy and paste the reply-to address.
3. Make sure the response address is highlighted and copy it to your clipboard .
- On a PC: right-click on the email address and then select "copy" or "copy email address."
- On a Mac: hold down the Control key and then click on the email address. When a menu pops up, select "copy" or "copy email address."
4. Now open your email program and start a new message.
5. Paste the response address into the "To" field.
- On a PC: right-click on the to box and then select "paste."
- On a Mac: hold down the Control key and then click inside the to box. When a menu pops up, select "paste."
If you successfully pasted the address, it will appear in the "To" field .
6. Now compose your response and send it as you would any other email .