On this page:
Online Services & Information
Internet service is generally faster than calling an unemployment benefits Tele-Center.
- Unemployment Benefits Services at ui.texasworkforce.org.
- Estimate potential benefits
- Apply for benefits
- Request payment
- Check claim status and payment history
- View Appeal Status
- Update your mailing address
- View IRS 1099-G information
- Change payment options
- Download a work search log
- WorkInTexas.com - Register for job search assistance and use TWC 's online job resource.
- Unemployment Benefits Information - Find information about applying for unemployment benefits and answers
to frequently asked questions.
- Get information on how to appeal an unemployment benefits decision for claimants and employers .
Debit Card & Direct Deposit Information
- Debit Card FAQ - Find answers to questions about the TWC UI debit card.
- Chase Bank - Get account information about your UI debit card on the Chase website or call 866-865-1273.
- Direct Deposit FAQ - Find out how direct deposit works and how to set up direct deposit for your benefits.
Tele-Center Phone Number & Hours
Tele-Serv Phone Number & Hours
Benefit Overpayment Collections Unit