BPI credit card is one of the best credit cards in the Philippines you can choose. When you are deciding to apply for one, you can see my tips on how to apply for a credit card by clicking the link.
How to Apply for BPI Credit Card
Applying a credit card is simple and easy if you have all the requirements required by BPI bank. Some of the basic requirements in applying are listed below.
1. The customer should be at least 21 years old with a basic salary of P20,000 if he or she wants to apply for BPI Express Credit Classic. BPI Blue MasterCard, BPI SkyMiles MasterCard, Petron-BPI MasterCard, BPI Edge MasterCard and P50,000 for BPI Gold MasterCard.
2. If the applicant wants to have supplementary cards. the credit card holder must be at least 13 years old and must be his or her spouse, parents, children, children-in-law, parents-in-law, siblings and siblings-in-law.
3. The applicant should have a residence or business land line telephone number.
4. The applicant should pass to BPI the completely filled out application forms. You can get the application forms for credit card here .
Requirements for BPI Credit Card Application
Send or bring the following requirements when applying for a BPI credit card. Make sure to provide the following requirements when going
to the bank for application.
1. Proof of Identification
You can bring any one of the following identifications as long as it is valid and it has your picture. Just check this link to learn what ID you can bring as proof of identification when applying a credit card at BPI: List of Valid ID for Opening a Bank Savings Account in the Philippines
2. Proof of Income
In order to validate your proof of income, you should bring at least one of the following documents. It will serve as a proof to the bank that you have a source of income and you are capable of paying any credit card debt that you will owe in them.
For Employed applicant:
- Certificate of Employment or Contract of Employment (for Overseas Filipino Workers)
- Latest payslips
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) with BIR or bank stamp
For Self-employed applicant:
Latest Audited Financial Statements (AFS) with BIR or bank stamp AND latest Income Tax Return (ITR) with BIR or bank stamp
Applying a BPI credit card is easy and simple once you have the complete requirements and you know the procedures of application. Just take note and remember to bring the requirements listed above so you won’t forget to bring it when you go to the bank.