A simple and convenient way to borrow. Access money when you need it, and only pay interest on what you use.
- Pay down high interest debt at a fraction of what you pay on many credit cards
- Low minimum monthly repayments
- Plus, a variety of free features Open Features
- Apply to qualify once and borrow up to $50,000*
- Free unlimited Interac В® Debit transactions, bill payments, withdrawals and cheques
- Low monthly repayment of just $50 or 2% of your balance, whichever is greater
- Free access to your account at all PC Financial and CIBC bank machines
- Use your PC Financial bank card to access your account online, by phone, at a bank machine or through Interac В® Debit transactions
- Optional Creditor Insurance 3 available to help protect your personal line of credit
If you are unable to make your personal line of credit payments because of job loss, disability or death, Creditor Insurance can help protect you and your family. You can insure your personal line of credit with one or all three types of coverage.
To learn more and view our rates, click here Creditor Insurance Premium .
To add Creditor Insurance to your personal line of credit, please call
PC Financial offers competitive interest rates on the Personal Line of Credit. Your rate will depend on your credit position and is based on
prime¹. Talk to us today to find out more. Please contact us at 1-888-723-8881 or visit an in-store pavilion for information.
Making payments to your Personal Line of Credit is simple and easy. Here's what you can do.
- Transfer funds from your PC Financial bank account to your Personal Line of Credit anytime online, by phone or at any PC Financial or CIBC bank machine
- Set up an automatic monthly payment from your PC Financial bank account to have peace of mind
- Write a cheque to yourself and deposit it into your Personal Line of Credit at any PC Financial or CIBC bank machine
* All credit products are subject to credit approval. Some conditions and restrictions apply; ask for details.
¹Rate based on go to CIBC prime. Prime means the variable interest rate declared by CIBC from time to time to be the CIBC prime rate for Canadian Dollar loans made by CIBC in Canada. CIBC prime rate is subject to change. Your rate will vary whenever CIBC prime rate varies and/or whenever we change your variable interest rate in our sole discretion.
²Creditor Insurance is provided by Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada and is subject to the terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions set out in the certificate of insurance. You can get more details about this insurance by calling the Creditor Insurance Helpline at 1-800-465-6020.
Fresh Financial ThinkingВ®