Online Cards Acquisitions promo
- The HSBC Online Promotion ("Promo") will run from 06 February to 31 March 2012 ("Promo Period"). All Online application submissions during this period will be considered for eligibility.
- The Promo is open only to "New-to-bank" customers who:
- Apply online (www.hsbc.com.ph) and submit complete documentary requirements during the Promo Period; and
- Are subsequently approved for an HSBC Classic/Gold Visa/MasterCard, Red MasterCard, Advance Visa, Platinum Visa, and Premier MasterCard as a principal cardholder within the Promo Period.
- "New-to-bank" is defined as customers who do not have an existing principal HSBC Credit Card prior to this promo.
- Cardholders with cancelled or closed HSBC cards within the past 6 monthsare not eligible for the promotion.
- Minimum spend accumulated over the first 60 days from date of card activation as follows:
PHP 6,000 - Classic Visa/MasterCard and Red MasterCard
PHP 15,000 - Gold Visa/MasterCard and Advance VisaPHP 25,000 - Platinum Visa and Premier MasterCard
- Transaction is through any of the following:
- Any straight or HSBC Installment Plan (whole transaction amount) purchase made at
any merchant (in-store or online);
- Any HSBC Balance Transfer, Cash Installment Plan transaction(Terms and Conditions of HSBC's installment programs shall apply).
- Foreign currency transactions are included.
- For validation, the
basis will be the transaction date and the transaction must already be reflected in the cardholder's statement of account.
- The qualifying transactions can be made by either the primary or supplementary Cardholder (combined spend is allowed).
- The newly approved HSBC Classic Visa/MasterCard, Red MasterCard, Advance Visa, Platinum Visa, and Premier MasterCard must be activated within 60 days from date of card approval, and must be active and in good standing at the time of awarding.
- Any transaction disputed by the cardholder and / or under investigation whether during the promo period or thereafter shall be excluded. As such, where the cardholder already received the cash rebate but subsequently disputed any of the transactions considered to qualify for the promo, or if any such transaction was later found to be fraudulent, the cardholder shall be billed for the shopping credit.
PHP 1,000 - Classic Visa/MasterCard and Red MasterCard
PHP 1,500 - Gold Visa/MasterCard and Advance VisaPHP 2,000 - Platinum Visa and Premier MasterCard
- The new card must be kept active for a minimum of 18 months. If the card is cancelled within 18 months from activation, the cardholder will be charged the full amount of the shopping credit.
Date** When Minimum Spend