Mortgage Training Classes and Certification For Loan Processors, Underwriters, Closers.
FHA/VA Processing - "For Mortgage Processors"
This fully interactive instructor-led webinar will examine all aspects of loan processing both FHA & VA Government loans. The goal of our interactive FHA/VA Processing - "For Processors" webinar is to help you develop an FHA/VA niche in order to make you a more profitable mortgage processor. Train your staff of loan processors to start loan processing Government loans today!
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-665-0249.
- FHA/VA WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY DO
- HISTORY OF FHA/VA
- FHA/VA PROGRAMS
- PROCESSING THE FHA/VA MORTGAGE
- FHA SECURE PROGRAM
- MAXIMUM MORTGAGE LIMITS
- REQUIRED DISCLOSURES
- FHA CONNECTION/VA LOAN PORTAL/ACE/TAS
- PROCESSING PROCEEDURES/FHA TOTAL SCORECARD
- APPROVAL LISTS WITHIN FHA CONNECTION
- CALCULATING MAXIMUM MORTGAGES/DOWN PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS
- UFMIP/MONTHLY MIP/VA FUNDING FEE
- DOWN PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS
- FILE DOCUMENTATION STANDARDS
- APPRAISAL REQUIREMENTS
- FHA/VA GUIDELINES FOR OCCUPANCY, RATIOS, EMPLOYMENT, ELIGIBILE BORROWERS
- ELEMENTS CRITICAL TO THE LOAN PROCESS
- SECONDARY MARKET/THE LOCK DESK
- BASIC COMPLIANCE
- OPEN FORUM Q&A - Ask The Expert
- Live, Instructor-Led Online Webinar
- Fully Interactive - Ability to Ask Questions to Instructori>
- FREE Unlimited Training for 1 Year
- 6 Hours Total
- All Course Material Included
- Certificate of Completion E-mailed as a PDF File
- Recorded Self-Study Included at NO Extra Charge, Watch 24/7
- Job Placement Resources (Available Upon Request)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND.
Primarily mortgage processors, loan officers and mortgage bankers who have not been exposed to formal FHA lending training and lenders who want to broaden their mortgage lending knowledge will benefit from learning how to process both FHA & VA Government loans. Graduates will be better prepared to serve effectively and profitably
as mortgage loan processor.
HOW IT WORKS.
1. You need a Computer, Internet Connection (DSL speed or higher), and Computer Speakers.
2. Each day of class you will be emailed an invite with your log-in/password. From here, you can click the link, enter your password, and download/print that day's course materials. Finally, you'll be able to log into the class up to 1/2 hour before the class start time.
3. Once the class starts, you will hear the instructor speak through your computer speakers. You will also have the ability to ask questions through the online chat feature located on the right-hand side of our online training platform. We encourage you to ask LOTS OF QUESTIONS!
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR.
Our instructors have an average of 25+ years of prior mortgage experience. They are all very experienced in processing and underwriting loans nationwide ranging from FHA, VA, Conventional, Commercial USDA Rural Housing Loans and more.
You will need the following: 1) a Computer, 2) Internet (DSL or higher) and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly. Note: dial-up internet connection will not work and wireless internet must have a full signal.
Upon successful course completion, you will be emailed your Certificate of Completion as a PDF File within 5-7 business days.
"The FHA Processing class was exactly what I needed. I had been doing loan processing for quite some time and needed to add FHA government loan processing. I was very pleased with the instructor's depth of knowledge of Government loans. Thanks for all your help!" - Muriel Peterson, Senior Loan Processor, Tampa, FL
Each LIVE class has NO more than 30 students. With this in mind, live classes typically fill up 1-3 weeks ahead of time. NOTE: It is highly recommended you reserve your spot early for the live session, and in the meantime, we can provide you with the Recorded Self-Study (at no extra cost), so you can begin your training immediately.
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-665-0249 .