There's no waiting — watch instantly!
Learn how to secure a home loan/refinance from the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) to lock-in the best possible interest rate and mortgage terms available. It's a money-saving alternative to a traditional loan that will put money back in your pocket each month, lowering your monthly mortgage commitment significantly. The long-term savings are even more mind-boggling.
Cathy McDaniel — a consumer advocate who has more than 15 years in the industry working banks and lenders — will reveal the key points, options and program qualifications to maximize your (or your clients) mortgage financial needs in this comprehensive informational session.
- FHA options and features
- FHA loan qualification and criteria, calculations/Ratios and MIP
- FHA appraisal, qualifying the property and home inspection
- FHA loan programs, escrow holdback and 203 (k) Streamline
- FHA refinancing, loss mitigation and down payment assistance
IN A HURRY?
Watch webinars right now with On Demand! Click here
Cathy — a Master-level Certified Foreclosure Agent instructor — is one of the most recognized experts in the REO industry. Her background of more than 16 years as a real estate agent and loan originator gives her a unique
insight into our current market condition.
She is one of the industry experts on matters related to HUD-FHA financing, bank foreclosures, BPOs, short sales, loss mitigation, pre and post home counseling, foreclosure prevention and intervention.
Acting as consumer advocate to real estate and mortgage professionals, Cathy has taught over 20,000 real estate agents since 2007 and is the author and co-founder of the following designations exclusively presented through the American Real Estate University, Affiliates 360 Training and Foreclosure.com:
- Foreclosure Real Estate Owned Specialist® (REOS)
- Real Estate ShortSale Specialist® (RESS)
- Real Estate Trusted Advisor® (RETA)
- Real Estate FHA Advisor® (REFA)
- Real Estate Loss Mitigation® and Short Sales® (RELM)
- Real Estate Community Service and Outreach® (SERVE)
- Real Estate HUD Homes and FHA Financing® (REGOV)
- Faith Based Initiative® (GRACE)
Her most recent accomplishment is a book written specific for foreclosure prevention named "A Road Map to Saving Your Home" — a great resource for consumers, real estate and mortgage professionals.
Cathy was named the 2008 Educator of the Year by the Georgia Real Estate Educators Association for her innovative and effective approach to mentoring and training. She is also a certified REALTOR® and member of National Association of REALTORS®.