This how to guide is designed to make refinancing your mobile home in a park simple and quick. There is absolutely nothing wrong with owning a home in a park or community. If your having trouble finding financing you’ve come to the right place. For over 15 years, Financial Services Unlimited has been helping people refinance their homes and lower their monthly payments.
How to Guide- Mobile home refinancing in parks
Step 2: Get Organized
- Loan length of time
- Interest rate
- Variable rate versus fixed
- Any balloon features
Gather your home information
- Year home was manufactured
- Home Manufacturer’s Name
Name of Home
- Width and Length of Home or Square Footage
Gather your Employment and Income Information for all parties to be on the loan.
- Locate last pay stub and W-2
- Have work number handy
- Know your average number of hours worked each week
- If retired, determine your monthly Social Security Income before the Medicare deduction and monthly pension income
- If self-employed locate last two years of Federal Tax Returns
Step 3: Understanding your Credit History
Understanding your credit history is very important when applying for credit. The terms of your new loan will be based by your credit score and current credit obligations.