Bring questions. Bring friends. You will learn a lot in 45 minutes, likely laugh more than once, and enjoy a wonderful lunch on us!
More from Maple Grove Patch
SO. What Are Annuities?
• What exactly is an Annuity?
• What are the differences between Fixed, Variable, Indexed?
• What fees and expenses are involved?
• What risks are involved?
• How are advisors compensated for annuities?
Look forward to a very interesting discussion at this workshop!
Bring questions. Bring friends. You will learn a lot in 45 minutes, likely laugh more than once, and enjoy a wonderful lunch on us at Pittsburgh Blue!
This Fun and Informative Luncheon is for.
• Women who want to share investment knowledge;
Widows or divorcees particularly if your husband handled the investment decisions;
• Independent women who have a desire to learn;
• Women whose husbands are handling your investing decisions;
• Women who own their own business
There will be approximately 30 minutes of information and 30 minutes of Q&A prior to lunch being served. No worries if you must leave prior to the end of Q&A we will be happy to box your lunch for you.
You’ll enjoy this open conversational forum! Please bring plenty of questions (and some friends, if you would like!) and let’s have a fun afternoon! Absolutely no solicitation or obligation at this event.
The event is free but space is limited to 25 so you must be registered.