Most banks and other conventional lending sources all over the country often turn down small amount loan requests for retail store financing. Many times the borrower's credit is good and the property is sound and well-occupied. They just don't want to handle a small loan. Because of this many deserving business people do not get necessary loans. Barclay Associates will work with you to close that small retail store financing that others will not handle. IMPORTANT - If Your Business Has Credit Card Sales.
then turn your future credit card sales into cash, receive a free quote and find out how much money your business qualifies for in as little as 24 hours. Receive $10,000 to $500,000 business funds by selling your future credit card receivables. No application fees. No collateral required.RETAIL STORE FINANCING CRITERIA
- Geographic Region: Nationwide
- Retail Store Limitation Retail store loans are made only on stand alone properties. Loans cannot be made on leased retail stores in malls, strip centers etc.
- Loan function: Loans for purchase, refinance and cash outs of retail stores.
- Rates: Very competitive - Call for quote.
- Loan type: Fixed and adjustable loan types available.
- Amortization period: Up to 20
- Loan-to-Value ratio (LTV): retail store financing - Up to 70 % LTV.
- Subordinated debt: Seller take back (2nd) position allowed up to 90% (CLTV).
- Buyer down payment: As little as 10% with seller take back.
- Collateral: retail store standalone property. First position lien only.
- Appraisal: MAI appraisal required (Lender prefers to order appraisal).
- FICO score: retail store small loans require a 575 minimum FICO score.
- Environmental insurance: Required on all properties.
- Recourse: retail store financings require full recourse to the borrower.
- Fast Commitment and Closing - In most cases, a firm financing commitment is issued within 4 days after receipt of all required documentation from borrower. Quick closings.