How to Make a Payment on Your Walmart Credit Card Whether your Walmart credit card is a standard card, or it's a Walmart Discover card, you have two convenient options for making payments. Walmart credit cards are issued by GEMB (General Electric Money Bank) and valid at locations across the United States. Make sure you make your payment on time to avoid a late fee. Things You'll Need
- Credit card account number
- Bank information (optional)
1. Visit "walmart.com/financing" to access your account. Click on "Access Your Account."
2. Click on "Register Here." Enter your Walmart credit card account number (16-digits), and then enter your name, billing address and email address. Set up the password you want to use to access your account.
3. Sign in to access your account. Click on "Make Payment" or "Payments." Add your bank account information (account and routing number) and follow the prompts to process your payment.
4. Make sure your Walmart has a MoneyCenter to accept
payments. If you are in doubt, contact the store to inquire.
5. Gather you most recent credit card bill so the representative will have your account number. If you can't find it, bring your credit card so they will be able to apply the payment to your account.
6. Make your in-store payment with cash, check or money order. The payment will be posted to your account within 24 to 48 hours.
Tips & Warnings
If making an in-store payment, make sure there is ample time (before your due date) for the payment to process. If you want to make a same-day payment, consider paying online.
You can also pay your Walmart credit card bill in any Sam's Club store, however, you must be a Sam's Club member.
Leonardo R. Grabkowski
Leonardo R. Grabkowski has been writing professionally for more than four years. Grabkowski attended college in Oregon. He builds websites on the side and has a slight obsession with Drupal, Joomla and Wordpress.
Original article published on eHow.com