Walmart.com accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit cards, including American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- Walmart Credit Card and Walmart MasterCard
- ATM / Debit / Check Cards, including Walmart MoneyCard
- Walmart Gift Cards and eGift Cards
- Pay with Cash (cash, checks, EBT, and money order can also be used with this method)
As of September 17, 2014, we will no longer accept Bill Me Later as one of our payment methods, but you can link your BML account to your PayPal account and select PayPal in checkout to use this option.
Walmart.com does not accept the following payment methods:
- Layaway (only available in stores during the holiday season)
- Walmart Community and Business Card
- Sam’s Club Advantage Member Credit Card
- COD (Cash on delivery)
- Purchase Orders
- FSA Cards
- Gift cards from other merchants
Although EBT is accepted in Walmart stores, we are not able to accept EBT for online purchases.You may select "Pay with Cash" and use EBT when you make your store payment. Layaway is only available at Walmart stores (not Walmart.com) during the holiday season.
Card Is Issued by a Non-U.S. Bank
Credit and debit cards issued by banks outside of the U.S. are a valid form of payment on Walmart.com. These cards are subject to the same security checks as cards issued by banks in the U.S.
The security checks are intended to ensure the safety and security of your financial information and prevent unauthorized use of your credit or debit card. Unfortunately, communication with foreign banks is not always as seamless as with banks based in the U.S. and we may be unable to verify the information required to complete your transaction.
If you are shipping to a U.S. address but using an international credit card, please put your full international address in the "Address" line and choose the US city and state that the order will be delivered to. For billing phone number, enter your base international phone number without the 001 or 011 prefix. If we are unable to verify payment, we will cancel your order and send you notification by email that the order could not be completed. To further ensure security and privacy, these emails do not include details of why the order was not completed.