Instantly Issued Visa ® debit cards - How They Benefit You!
The Visa debit card is a great way for you to access your money from millions of merchants and ATMs worldwide.The Visa debit card is Cost Effective.
- When you use the Visa debit card no loan is created. The purchase price is pulled right from your checking account. No more worries about interest rates.
- There are no additional fees when you use your Visa debit card at merchants in the U.S. *International transactions could be
- Your Visa debit card can be used at more than 20 million locations worldwide* including: gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, retail stores, etc.
- Your Visa debit card can be used at more than 855,000 ATMs worldwide.
- You can easily track all of your purchases using the Visa debit card through your credit union paper statement or via Service Credit Union's secure online home banking product.
- Your Visa debit card is instantly issued at any local Service Credit Union branch.
- The Visa debit card can be used as an ATM
Card. The member will be supplied with a PIN number.
- Also you can use the Visa debit card just like a credit card. Just swipe and sign. The Visa debit card is like a 'super' ATM card.
- It's easy to sign up for a Visa debit card at the credit union.В Fill out the form В and the debit card will be mailed to you a few days.
- If your card is lost or stolen, call 800-543-5073 and you won't be held liable for unauthorized purchases.
- If you return an item, the purchase price of the item is sent directly back into your checking account.
Password protect your card when you shop at participating online stores. Activate it once -- get added security forever.В Learn more aboutВ verified by Visa !
Effective 04/02/05 Visa transactions made in foreign countries (outside the U.S. Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands) are posted in U.S. dollars, and are subject to Visa's ISA fee of one percent (1%) of the transaction total. This fee will appear as a separate transaction on your account.
what is a visa credit card number