2016 dates: May 27 – June 12
Access the entire season and select your own seats 24/7
Online orders can be placed as a guest or you may create an online account.
If you have an existing account and aren’t able to log in, please call (843) 579-3100 for assistance.
375 Meeting Street
Monday – Sunday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday, June 7
9:00am – 2:00pm
CLICK HERE to download a Guide to Spoleto with helpful tips and a map of Festival venues.
Please be aware that all patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter any Spoleto Festival USA venue. Please carefully consider whether a performance is appropriate for children before planning to attend with young people. Be aware that children who are disruptive will not be allowed to remain in the theater. If you are unsure about the content of a performance, please call our box office at (843) 579-3100 for more information.
Senior and Military Savings
Senior citizens and members of the military receive a 10% savings on selected seats at all performances. These discounts are available when purchasing by phone, online, and in person. Discounts may only apply to certain seating sections.
Register for Spoleto Students and from May, you will be receive emails with details of discounts on selected performances. Click here to register or for more details.
Special savings are offered on select performances for groups of 12 or more. Click here to visit the Group Sales page.
Tickets held at Will Call can be picked up at the box office kiosk at the Charleston Visitor Center, 375 Meeting Street, until two hours prior to the performance. If tickets are not picked up two hours prior to the performance, they will be available at the specified theater starting one hour prior to the start of the show. To claim tickets being held at Will Call, please present your photo ID and confirmation number to the ticket agent on duty. There will be signs in the venue lobby and at the box office directing patrons to the Will Call area.
Ticket Exchange and Donation Information
All tickets purchased to Spoleto Festival USA events are final. There are no cancellations or refunds. Tickets must be paid in full
at the time of purchase, and no unpaid seats will be held.
If you are unable to use your tickets, there are several options available:
- Exchange your tickets: Exchanges are allowed only at the management’s discretion and all exchanged tickets are subject to availability. There will be a fee of $5.00 charged for each ticket exchanged. No refunds are given for exchanges into lower-priced tickets.
- Donate your tickets to Spoleto Festival USA: All tickets purchased may be donated back to the Festival as a tax-deductible contribution. Ticket donations must be received 30 minutes prior to the performance date and time printed on the tickets and only unused tickets may be submitted for donation. We will provide you with documentation regarding your tax-deductible gift.
- PLEASE NOTE: The box office must receive physical tickets for all exchanges and donations at least two (2) hours prior to the time printed on the ticket. Ticket exchanges and donations are not applicable after performances begin.
Spoleto Festival USA is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Lost or stolen tickets may be reprinted for a $2.00 per ticket fee. Please contact our box office for further information.
All of our venues provide specifically designated wheelchair accessible seating that is reserved for those needing such accommodations. To request accessible seating, please call (843) 579-3100.
Performance Information for Audience Members
- The box office will open one hour prior to the performance at each venue.
- Patrons arriving late will be seated at the house manager’s discretion; some performances may restrict late seating. Latecomers may not be able to sit in the seats assigned to them.
- Program, artists, prices, and venues are subject to change without notice.
- Tickets for sold-out performances may be available at the door on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Many venues offer multiple levels of ticket pricing, each of which correspond to a specific area of the theater. In certain venues, the lowest priced tickets may have sight line limitations or obstructions. These lower priced tickets are labeled as “Limited View” or “Restricted View.”
- Video and photography is strictly prohibited during all Festival performances.
To learn more about Festival venues, click here .