Many of us want to share our music our friends. Creating and sharing playlists on Spotify is pretty cool, but Spotify has taken this far beyond by giving you the power to work together with your friends to manage your playlists. It means that you and your friend/s can manage the perfect playlist together. Anyone with whom you share your playlist can make changes in that specific playlist. You can create a collaborative Playlist by following the steps below.
1. Create a Playlist or start with an existing one.
2. Right-click on the Playlist which want to collaborate it will be on the left Pane, and then select ‘Collaborative Playlist’ from the context menu which appears. The music note will turn into Green from White, and a checkmark will
appear next to it.
3. To Share the playlist with your friend/s select ‘Share’ in the playlist. Note: Anyone you shared it with can make changes to the tracks of that playlist.
4. Your friends will get a message with a link of that playlist. If they click on it the playlist will be displayed.
5. When they click on ‘Follow’ only then they can edit the playlist.
6. Any time you can turn off the feature. If you need to turn collaboration off, just right-click the playlist again. And Click again on the ‘Collaborative Playlist’ to turn off the collaborative feature. Then the checkmark will disappear & the music note turns back to white color from green.