Apologies for the shouting but this is important.
When answering a question please:
Insults, slap-downs and sarcasm aren't welcome. Let's work to help developers, not make them feel stupid. For those new to message boards please try to follow a few simple rules when posting your question.
- Read the question carefully
- Understand that English isn't everyone's first language so be lenient of bad spelling and grammar
- If a question is poorly phrased then either ask for clarification, ignore it, or mark it down. Insults are not welcome
- If the question is inappropriate then click the 'vote to remove message' button
Be specific! Don't ask "can someone send me the code to create an application that does 'X'. Pinpoint exactly what it is
- Choose the correct forum for your message. Posting a VB.NET question in the C++ forum will end in tears.
you need help with. Keep the subject line brief, but descriptive. eg "File Serialization problem" Keep the question as brief as possible. If you have to include code, include the smallest snippet of code you can. Be careful when including code that you haven't made a typo. Typing mistakes can become the focal point instead of the actual question you asked. Do not remove or empty a message if others have replied. Keep the thread intact and available for others to search and read. If your problem was answered then edit your message and add "[Solved]" to the subject line of the original post, and cast an approval vote to the one or several answers that really helped you. If you are posting source code with your question, place it inside <pre></pre> tags. We advise you also check the "Encode " View Thread · Permalink
How do I cancel a transaction?