How to enroll e-Statement via Citibank Online?
Striving to further improve the quality of our service, we offer all our customers a fast and convenient way to receive their statements by signing up for a credit card and/or bank account e-statement.
An e-Statement is an exact copy of your traditional credit card or bank account statement available as a portable document format file (PDF).
We are constantly working to provide our customers with the highest standards of service. We understand how essential it is for you to receive your statements on time in order to meet your payment schedule and to check your debit and/or credit card activity.
By enrolling to E-Statement service, you will also help save trees.
You can choose from the following E-Statement options:
- Notification on Statement readiness — you will be receiving email and/or text notifications of the availability of your statement for viewing in Citibank Online ;
- Statement e-mail delivery — you will be receiving statements in PDF format at your email address. Please note that at the time of enrollment for this option you will set up a password to be used for opening your statement files.
- No more need to wait for or keep paper statements
- The statement will be delivered to your email address immediately after it has been generated
- A notification of the availability of statement for viewing in Citibank Online will be sent to your mobile phone
- A credit card mini-statement will be sent to your mobile phone showing the minimum payment amount and due date
- You can view, print and/or save a statement for any period on your PC
- Your e-statement is more secure, as only you can access it
- E-Statement service is free of charge 1
Please note that once you are enrolled for our E-Statement
service, you will no longer receive paper statements. However, you can always request a paper statement for any previous period at a Citibank branch. through CitiPhone or Citibank Online .
1 Activation of the service is free. Paper statement can be provided on request.
You need to sign on to Citibank Online. click on «My Profile», select ENROLL/CHANGE/CANCEL E-STATEMENT and follow the prompts.
Once you have enrolled successfully, then, depending on the options of your choice:
- You will be receiving e-statements in PDF format sent to your email address, or statement notifications sent to your mobile phone;
- If you are a credit card holder, a mini-statement will be sent to your mobile phone showing the minimum payment amount and due date.
How do I view a statement in Citibank Online?
You need to sign on to Citibank Online, click on «My Profile» and select VIEW STATEMENT.
If you don't have a user ID and password to sign on to Citibank Online, you will need to go through a short registration process, which will only take you a couple of minutes.
You will receive a notification by email and/or sms once your statement is ready for viewing in Citibank Online.
If you are a credit card holder, a mini-statement showing the minimum payment amount and due date will also be sent to your mobile phone.
Please note that once you are enrolled for our E-Statement service, you will no longer receive paper statements. However, you can always request a paper statement for any previous period at a Citibank branch, through 24Hours CitiPhone Banking or Citibank Online.
Yes. You just need to sign on to Citibank Online, click on «My Profile» and «Enroll/Change/Cancel E-Statement» option.
To change your e-mail address / mobile phone number, go to «My Profile» and click on «Update contact information» / «Update mobile phone number».