AutoLog® RTUs (Remote Terminal Units)
AutoLog® RTUs - are high specification industrial products that result from more almost 40 years of hardware design, manufacturing and field project experience. Tens of thousands AutoLog® RTUs are operating all over the world in different kinds of remote monitoring and controlling applications. For example world biggest oil producer company Saudi Aramco uses AutoLog® RTUs in its nation wide pipeline monitoring system.
- AutoLog® RTUs can communicate using many different interfaces:
- GSM-RTU (GSM / GPRS Network) For GSM communication see also GSM-RTU pages !
- Radio-RTU (Radio modem UHF / VHF network)
- TETRA-RTU (TETRA Terrestrial Trunked Radio Network)
- Other: Ethernet, RS-485, RS-232, satellite, other please specify!
- Based on well proven AutoLog RTU technology, designed, manufactured and tested in Finland.
- Complete solution directly from hardware manufacturer and software project designer.
- Reliable solution
based on almost 40 years experience and 10.000+ supplied RTU controllers and solutions.
- Wide operating range -30°. +70°C. AutoLog RTUs are operating fautlessly both in the deserts (+70°C) and Finland (-30°).
- Advanced and modern turnkey SCADA solutions. (Traditional-, Web- and IoT Cloud SCADA systems)
- Build-in and advanced communication features.
AutoLog Cathodic Protection GSM-RTU datasheet
AutoLog Redundant Wellhead RTU datasheet