What is Trip Planner and how does it work on my GPS device?
To Email Address
Trip Planner provides you the ability to create and save a trip with multiple destinations and can be found on certain Camper/RV, dezl, dezlCam, LIVE, nuvi, nuviCam, and zumo series devices.
In addition, Trip Planner offers the following features:
- Allow the GPS to Optimize the order of your destinations, providing you with the most efficient route
- Must have at least 4 destinations in the trip to be offered the Optimize option
- Manually edit your destinations allowing the user to set the order for each destination
- Set departure and arrival times which allows the device to display the times of when you will either depart or arrive at a location within your trip
- Set duration time for each stop within your trip
As you arrive at each location you will be prompted to select the next leg of your trip. This allows the user to move on to the next leg or skip certain points if there is a time constraint or change in plans.
The following FAQ provides the directions on how to create a route on your device: https://support.garmin.com/support/searchSupport/case.faces?caseId=<27edcdb0-0c86-11dd-dc9c-000000000000>
The following devices have Trip Planner:
- Camper/RV series
- dezl series
- LIVE 1695
- LIVE 2300 series
- nuvi 55/56
- nuvi 57/58
- nuvi 60 series
- nuvi 2200 series
- nuvi 2300 series
- nuvi 2400 series