Deringer's LCL Consolidation Services Deliver Speed
US Customs Brokerage
Deringer’s US Customs brokerage expertise translates to fewer shipment delays and reduced risk of penalties for its customers. Over 90 years of third-party logistics (3PL) experience provides customers with direction, ensuring they are up-to-date on the most pressing trade regulations. Deringer consistently boasts a 99% or higher compliance rate and nearly 50 percent of Deringer staff are licensed as Customs brokers or hold other certifications. Customers can rely on Deringer’s expertise to expedite US Customs clearances, and our knowledge and accuracy helps prevent shipment hold-ups. When choosing a US Customs broker, consider that Deringer is renowned as a Customs pioneer, an early tester and adopter of many
new trade programs.
- Earned one of the first Customs brokerage licenses
- Obtained ISO 9001 certification before adopting proprietary quality system
- Received first national permit
- Selected as pilot broker to participate in Broker Account Management Program
- Certified by CBP to perform Importer Self Assessments--one of only nine certified brokers in the US
- C-TPAT certified and repeatedly validated since 2003; only 8% of US brokers participate in the program
- Staff serving on US Customs & Border Protection (CBP) and trade committees
To have a Deringer representative contact you regarding Customs brokerage or any other logistics service that Deringer offers, please complete the Request a Customs Brokerage Quote form or call 1-888-612-6239.