Adexen Recruitment Agency has been mandated by a leading player in the downstream oil & gas industry to recruit an HR Advisor for its operations in Nigerian
Our client is a fully integrated and efficient downstream player with leading positions in the oil and gas industry
• Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counseling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, succession planning, morale and motivation, performance appraisals and quality management issues)
• Establish and maintain appropriate HR systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR development
• Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales " Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets
• Liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purposes and achievements
• Contribute to the evaluation and
development of HR strategy and performance in co-operation with the executive team
• Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care.
• Management of Manpower Planning, Recruitment, Selection and Placement Process
• Performance Management, Identifying Training and Development needs Analysis and Development of Training Plan
• He/she must demonstrate a can do attitude and have the capability to motivate and challenge a team. The candidate should have an experience of implementing HR in Nigeria.
• Bachelor degree and preferably MBA or post graduate qualifications
• 5 years experience in a similar position especially significant experience in Human Resources Management role
• Thorough knowledge of Program Planning, learning & Development, implementation and evaluation principles, practices and procedures
• Should have good analytical and numeracy skills
• Excellent in problem solving, analytical skills
• Ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure
• Excellent command in English.