If you order a lot from Amazon.com or like to read via your Kindle or Free Kindle App or rent movies or stream TV shows, then you might want to know How Does Amazon Prime Work?
What is Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime is a premium subscription service from Amazon.com. Members pay $99.00 per year to receive the benefits of the program.
What are the benefits of Amazon Prime?
As a member of Amazon Prime, you receive the following:
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items
- No minimum order size (so you don’t have to have $35 in your cart to get the free super saver shipping!)
- Unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows with Prime Instant Videos
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month from the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library
- Free returns on clothing and accessories fulfilled by Amazon
What doesn’t qualify:
Items that don’t qualify for Amazon Prime shipping benefits include magazine subscriptions, personalized gift cards, and orders fulfilled by sellers (seller orders that are fulfilled by Amazon generally qualify for Prime shipping). The address you’re shipping your order to may also affect its eligibility. For more information, go to Amazon Prime Eligible Items and Addresses .
How does Amazon Prime work?
You can start with a free 30 Day Trial of Amazon Prime here. After that the
primary payment on file with Amazon.com will be automatically charged $99 per year for the membership. Signing up for a trial membership does not
As long as your membership is active, you receive all of the benefits of the membership instantly when signed into your Amazon.com account.
You can cancel your trial or paid membership at any time – see here .
How can spending $99 on a membership save money?
Think about these factors:
- How often to you rent or watch movies?
- Even if it’s twice a month and only $1.20 per rental through Redbox, that’s already $28.80 per year towards your membership. That number goes up a lot faster if you are renting from a video store.
- How often do you add items not on special at Amazon.com to your cart to get to the $35 minimum for Free Super Saver Shipping? Or how often do you just pay the shipping fee because you don’t have time to find $15 more for the free shipping?
- You can share your benefits with other people. See here .
Get your 30 Day Free Trial now. This often goes away before the big deals come out on Amazon. The huge benefit to Amazon Prime is the ability to grab Lightning Deals without going over $35 for free shipping!