Hilton HHonors Fact Sheet
Hilton HHonors unites the Hilton Worldwide portfolio of brands to drive value for members, team members, owners, operators and partners alike. Free to join and easy to use, Hilton HHonors is the world's premier guest loyalty program. We link our approximately 44 million members to Hilton Worldwide's portfolio of 12 brands and 4,300 properties in 94 countries. And whether traveling for business or leisure, we honor Hilton Worldwide's most loyal guests, offering unsurpassed value to members by helping them turn their hotel stays, flights and purchases into travel experiences worth sharing with family and friends, as well as by providing exclusive benefits, service and on-site perks.
We understand that a well-worn passport can mean real, quantifiable benefits - for individuals, economies and society at large. How do we know? Because we've seen how travel not only enriches life, but connects people from different backgrounds and contributes to a more tolerant, enlightened world. That's why Hilton HHonors is working to unlock the magic of travel for our members, helping them share culture and experiences that matter.
Regardless of whether the member is a road warrior or a once-a-year vacationer, the program honors each member's unique experience and needs. That is because Hilton Worldwide believes its most loyal guests deserve rewards that are about more than just a destination; rather, the breathtaking, unforgettable and inspiring experiences they share once they get there.
Hilton HHonors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton Worldwide's 12 distinct hotel brands, offers its approximately 44million members more ways to earn and redeem points than any other guest-loyalty program, enabling them to create experiences worth sharing at more than 4,300 hotels in 94 countries and territories.
HHonors members can redeem points for any room, anywhere, anytime, including the most luxurious suites, using any of four room rewards: Premium Room Rewards, Room Upgrade Rewards, Points & Money Rewards and Standard Room Rewards. In addition, HHonors members can use points to purchase unique experience rewards, merchandise and vacation packages, make charitable contributions and more.
HHonors is also the only guest-loyalty program to offer 'No Blackout Dates' and 'Points & Miles' for the same stay at its properties worldwide, including participating Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio - A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations.
Membership in HHonors is free, and travelers can go directly to joinhhonors.com to enroll online, find out more about the program at HHonors.com or connect with Hilton HHonors at news.hiltonhhonors.com. Members can now also book reservations, manage their accounts and redeem special offers with the new Hilton HHonors mobile app for iPhone.
- More than 4.2 million new members joined in 2014, representing the largest enrollment year in the program's history
- In 2014, HHonors members enjoyed more than 5.4 million reward nights
- Hilton HHonors points do not expire as long as members remain active in the program. To keep an account active, members can stay at one of Hilton Worldwide's hotels, or earn or redeem HHonors points within 12 months. 1
POINTS AND MILES
- Hilton HHonors is the only hotel loyalty program that lets you earn Points & Miles from your choice of more than 60 airlines around the world. Hilton HHonors members can "Double Dip," to earn both points and miles for the same stay, with more than 60 airlines.
- "Double Dipping" permits HHonors members to earn 10 HHonors Base Points and one mile or kilometer at most partner frequent flyer programs of choice per eligible dollar spent at our hotels
LEADING PARTNERSHIP NETWORK
HHonors has many unique industry-leading partnerships, offering members more ways to earn and redeem points, including:
- Eleven co-branded credit cards
- More than 60 airline partners so members can earn points and miles
- More than 20 charitable partners
- Hilton HHonors offers a wide variety of experiences and merchandise, providing its members thousands of rewards for the points they earn. In addition to reward stays, members can redeem their points for merchandise, experiences or to make charitable donations. Hilton HHonors has a wide variety of experiences and merchandise to offer, from gift certificates and dance lessons to televisions and sky-diving experiences.
- There are more than 20,000 items/experiences in the HHonors guest loyalty program ranging from a few thousand points to more than 2 million points. Ninety percent of those items have been redeemed, so there is something for everyone at every HHonors level. The Hilton HHonors Shopping Mall has several hundred merchandise items for redemption, including Gift cards, electronics, home goods and experiences. Eight-five percent of items in the shopping mall are on someone's Wish List, which reinforces the value of the wide award selection offered to HHonors members. In 2014, HHonors members in 75 countries redeemed their points for more than 95,800 items - nearly $8.1 million - on the HHonors Global Shopping Mall.
- For more information on the experiences/merchandise available, visit http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/explore/rewards/index.html
GIVING BACK PROGRAM
Members can use their points to donate to worthy causes through the Hilton HHonors Giving Back Program. The program supports and empowers communities worldwide by offering Hilton HHonors members the opportunity to redeem their points toward a cash donation to a variety of charitable organizations. The following organizations are currently part of the program:
- American Cancer Society
- American Diabetes Association
- American Indian College Fund
- American Red Cross
- Arthritis Foundation
- Arbor Day Foundation
- Books for Kids Foundation
- Canadian Olympic Team
- City of Hope
- Global Soap Project
- Grammy Foundation
- Habitat for Humanity
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- International Federation of Red cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Kids Help Phone
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Make-A-Wish Foundation®
- National Coalition for the Homeless
- The Nature Conservancy
- Operation Homefront
- Operation Hug-A-Hero®
- Room to Read
- Special Olympics
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®
- U. S. Olympic & Paralympic Teams
- World Vision
- World Wildlife Fund
FASTEST TO ELITE STATUS
HHonors offers its members more ways to earn, as well as one of the fastest routes to elite level status in the industry.
- Silver = 4 stays or 10 nights
- Gold = 20 stays or 40 nights or 75,000 Base points
- Diamond = 30 stays or 60 nights or 120,000 Base points
- Hilton HHonors members can enjoy hotel rewards with No Blackout dates or capacity controls on all standard rooms and premium rooms and suites.
Benefits to HHonors Members: In addition to receiving the same exclusive program benefits of "Points & Miles" and "No Blackout Dates," room rewards include:
- Points & Money Rewards. Members can combine points with money to book a standard room. This is a great option for HHonors members who have not yet accumulated enough points for a free stay or prefer to save points for future free stays.
- Premium Room Rewards. HHonors is committed to providing members with the opportunity to book a room anytime, anywhere, which is why HHonors members can use their points to book premium rooms and suites at hotels worldwide. This reward option opens up additional rooms and suites that were previously unavailable for point redemption. Members who select this reward option have more available rooms to choose from and can now stay in the portfolio's most spacious and luxurious rooms and suites.
- Room Upgrade Rewards. HHonors points can also now be used to upgrade on an existing reservation to a premium room or suite at hotels worldwide.
AVERAGE NUMBER OF POINTS FOR COMPLIMENTARY NIGHT
- The number of points needed per night varies based on the category of hotel. Below is an overview of the categories and the number of points needed for One Free Standard Night.