By Sandra Grauschopf. Contests & Sweepstakes Expert
Sandra Grauschopf is a passionate sweeper with thousands of dollars worth of prize wins to her name. She has been writing and sharing advice about contests & sweepstakes on the web for more than nine years, and she loves nothing more than helping people uncover the fun, excitement, and camaraderie of the sweepstakes hobby.
Media Mentions and Other Appearances:
- Appeared on Better.tv, the online television station of Better Homes and Gardens.
- Interview in the book, The Million-Dollar Idea in Everyone by Michael Collins.
- Interview in the book You Can't Win if You Don't Enter by Carolyn Wilman.
- Featured speaker at the 2008 Hershey Mini Sweepstakes Convention.
- Quoted in The Chicago Tribune 's article, Easy Money but Hard Living .
- Interviewed in Woman's World Magazine 's "Ask America's Ultimate Experts" column published on March 10, 2010.
- Interviewed for MainStreet.com's article, Super Sweepstakes: More Than a Giveaway .
- Interviewed in Woman's World Magazine 's "Ask America's Ultimate Experts" column: "I Want to Win Cash and Prizes!" published on October 31, 2011.
- Featured on Fusion TV's segment, "Meet the Sweepers"
- Interviewed for NPR On the Media's podcast, Win a Million Dollar Mansion from Your Home Computer
- Interviewed in a two-part series on ABC 15 in Arizona's "Let Joe Know" Segment: 9 Easy Ways to Avoid Sweepstakes Scams and 3 Secret Tips to Winning Sweepstakes
- Interviewed in Woman's World Magazine 's "Ask America's Ultimate Experts" column: "I Want to Win Sweepstakes and Lotteries!" published on March 23, 2015.
- Former contributing blogger at ContestMob.com .
- Has consulted for major companies, contributing strategies to use sweepstakes to create more revenue.
I am always happy to participate in interviews or radio or television appearances. Email Sandra for interviews, book reviews, and other commentary about sweepstakes and their benefits for consumers and for businesses.
The My Coke Rewards program is a good way to stretch your budget, especially if you already purchase Coca Cola products.
The few moments of time it takes to redeem the codes on your Coke purchases can be turned into big discounts you can really use, free stuff, or big prizes.
The available rewards change on a regular basis. See the My Coke Rewards website for a list of current MCR rewards .
How to Get My Coke Rewards Points with Purchase:
The primary way of getting My Coke Rewards Points is by using codes found on Coca Cola products. Just about any Coke product counts, including:
- Minute Maid
- Seagram's Ginger Ale
- and more.
How to Get My Coke Rewards Points for Free:
Aside from getting MCR Points with purchase, Coca Cola frequently offers free My Coke Rewards Points through various promotions.