With 25 hotels serving Heathrow Airport it can be tricky to know which one is right for you. Getting the very most out of any deal is an art form in itself but try our money saving advice to maximise your savings and get the right Heathrow hotel at the right price!
Budget Hotels at Heathrow
Hotels for Leisure
- Try the Marriott Windsor Hotel. where you can chill out in the sauna or enjoy a game of tennis on one of their outdoor floodlit tennis courts.
- If an evening down the pub is up your street, pay a visit to Dr. O'Driscoll's at the 4-star Heathrow Crowne Plaza Hotel. Sip your pint in comfort, then head to your room and enjoy a pay-per-view movie or visit the fitness centre for a soak in the whirlpool.
Heathrow Hotels for Business
If you're anything like our other business travellers, you too are looking for a hotel close to Heathrow Airport that offers speedy Internet.
Both of these hotels feature triple-glazing to help you get a quiet night's sleep.
- Try the Radisson Plaza Hotel which offers complimentary wireless Internet access and web printing services.
- The Premier Inn at
Heathrow offers broadband access and a spacious desk area in each room.
Luxury Hotels at Heathrow
Order room service, splash in the pool or perhaps relax in the spa before some fine dining in the hotel restaurant.
- Follow not only our advice but the recommendation of our previous customers and choose the 4 star Sheraton Skyline Hotel .
- Our customers also rate the Marriott Hotel at Heathrow Airport highly, where you get a great range of dining options at 5 restaurants and lounges, plus access to the hotel's top-notch fitness centre.
Minimise the cost of transfers to Heathrow Airport
Unlike most international airports, hotels serving Heathrow are not allowed to offer free shuttles to the terminal. There are a couple of options for getting to and from Heathrow Airport:
- BAA subsidise local buses so they are free to you. If you don't mind a little trek you can hop on one of the public buses
- The other alternative is the "Hotel Hoppa" bus that operates on a fixed route and serves several Heathrow Airport hotels from Terminals 1,2 and 3. Separate routes go to Terminal 5 and the Heathrow Connect offers free transfers to terminal 4.