There are lots of accessories every iPhone owner needs to have in their arsenal. In addition to iPhone cases and chargers. a good selfie stick is a nice addition to your collection of accessories. Selfie sticks, sometimes known as “monopods”, are a simple way to take selfies that capture large groups of friends or panoramic backgrounds. If you’re planning a vacation, or just love to take photos, then a selfie stick is a smart investment. Here are ten selfie sticks that can be used with your iPhone. Many of these selfie sticks are also compatible with Android smartphones. Each one offers a slightly different array of features, with prices starting under $20. You can also check out some iPhone-compatible selfie sticks in our post on the best selfie sticks. or see iPhone 6-specific recommendations for iPhone 6 selfie sticks .
1. Selfie World Orbit Pro II Easy Plug ‘n Play Selfie Stick
The Orbit Pro II selfie stick works with both iPhone and Android devices. It’s a nice choice for the average smartphone owner, thanks to a combination of low price and user-friendly design. More senior smartphone owners
may appreciate that there are no apps to download, and no need to check your Bluetooth settings. A small cable connects the stick to your device. Pop the cable into the headphone jack, and the stick is ready to use. All you have to do is press the button on the stick itself.
Whether you own an iPhone 4 or a brand-new iPhone 6 Plus, this selfie stick can accommodate your phone. This stick can be compressed down to nine inches, or extended all the way up to 40 inches.
Price: $14.95 (63 percent off MSRP)
Buy the Selfie World Orbit Pro II Easy Plug ‘n Play Selfie Stick here.
- Compatible with all iOS devices running 5.0 or higher
- Designed to be easy to use, even for technophobes
- Also plays nice with Android devices
- Soft, three-sided mount to securely hold your iPhone
- More advanced users may prefer a selfie stick with Bluetooth connectivity
- Cable could get lost or left behind
- Stick has not been treated to resist damage from fresh or salt water
- Only under warranty for one year