Wildwoods Water Gardens joined the World of Water Group six years ago and has been a pioneer in the field of aquatics for more than 40 years. We pride ourselves in offering the most complete range of ponds, water features and aquariums. All this is supported by knowledgeable and helpful staff, with specialists in all departments who are on hand to advise customers on every aspect of water gardening, aquaria and fishkeeping. At Wildwoods, there really is something for everyone !
On a visit to Wildwoods you will find:
- A huge aquarium showroom featuring tanks of all shapes and sizes, representing all the major brands.
- Our 250 sq. metre award winning fish house is brimming with thousands of tropical freshwater and marine fishes including some of the rarest species you will ever see.
- A comprehensive range of aquarium equipment, food and treatments from all the biggest manufacturers including: Eheim, Hagen, Interpet, Tetra, Aquarian, JBL, Esha, Supafish, TMC and many others.
- Every fibreglass pre-formed pond available in the UK is on display as well as a large selection of plastic ponds, sumps and reservoirs.
- A choice of PVC or rubber pond lining materials - off the shelf or cut from the roll to your requirements.
- A fantastic choice of pond pumps, filters, pond lighting and UV’s to rival anywhere in the country.
- Working displays of water features, fountains, self-contained
ornaments and pond statuary by all the leading manufacturers.
- The finest selection of pond and coldwater aquarium fishes available including koi, orfe, goldfish, sarasa comets, shubunkins, tench, grass carp, sturgeon and many others.
- An amazing 1000 sq. metre! purpose built plant house housing hundreds of pond plants, waterside plants and floating plants including many rare and unusual species and varieties as well as an exceptional array of the finest home grown water lilies.
- Everything you’ll need to maintain your pond plants including baskets, floating islands, soil, gravel, fertilisers and much more.
- NEW! Swimming Pool, Spa, Hot tub chemicals. Chlorine granules, oxyshock, pH balancers and a whole lot more at unbeatable prices.
- A great variety of Turtles and Axolotls with all the equipment you’ll need to look after them properly.
A trip to Wildwoods Tropical House is just like visiting a living encyclopaedia of fishes with so many varieties to choose from you’ll wish you had another aquarium. Don’t just take our word for it though, Read here what expert fish journalist Dr. Neal Monks had to say when he visited.
Many of our customers who visit Wildwoods travel long distances to view our vast selection of rare and unusual species, but for those who cannot get here we are able to send out fishes to arrive the next day using APC Overnight - the country's leading livestock courier. Read what our customers say