STOP searching endlessly for a parking space at BART
STOP walking a quarter or half mile to the station
STOP missing trains because you can’t find parking
START RIDING EXPRESS ROUTE 300 TO BART
Express Route 300 is the fastest route between Brentwood and Pittsburg BART, with only 4 stops along the way. And DIRECT service from Antioch! PLUS, Route 300 drops you off RIGHT IN FRONT of the BART station, just steps from the entrance.
- Station front drop off at BART
- No parking hassles or BART parking fees
- Limited stop service from Brentwood and Oakley
- Direct service from Antioch
- Free Parking at your local Park & Ride
- 33 trips every weekday starting at 4:12am
- Frequent departures
- Less expensive
HOW TO GET STARTED
Click on the attached schedule links to find out which bus will arrive at BART when you need to be there. Then simply catch one of over 33 weekday departures from one of five locations. Be sure to arrive at your bus stop at least five minutes before the scheduled departure time. Plenty of free parking is available at all Park & Ride lots.
Express Route 300 stops only at the following bus stops:
Route 300 Westbound
- Brentwood Park and Ride (Walnut at Dainty)
- Brentwood - Brentwood Blvd/Village Dr.
- Oakley - Main St/Opposite Norcross Ln
- Oakley - Main St/Opposite Empire
- Antioch Park and Ride (Hillcrest at Sunset)
- Pittsburg/Bay Point BART