TICKET INFO | PASS INFO
SINGLE TICKETS $10 – BUY NOW
AT THE DOOR
- Tickets are available at the door with CASH ONLY.
- Tickets are $10 for all performances ($5 for children 12 and under for Kids Venue shows).
- Tickets go on sale at each venue one hour before showtime for the first performance of the day. For following performances, tickets go on sale 15 minutes after the start of the previous show.
- There is a limit of 4 tickets per person.
- Advance tickets are $10 for all performances ($5 for children 12 and under for Kids Venue shows).
- Tickets can be purchased up to 4 hours before the start of each performance. After this time, tickets may be purchased at the door.
NOTE: A $2.00 service charge is applied to each advance ticket. A $2.00 convenience fee is applied to each online order.
ADVANCE TICKET HOURS
(Royal MTC Box Office, 174 Market Ave.)
June 22 to July 10: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
July 13 and 14. 10am to 8 pm | July 15 to 26. 10am to 10 pm daily
ADVANCE TICKET ORDER FORM
To assist us in processing your in-person advance ticket order, please CLICK HERE to print and fill out an order form.
PICK-UP AT THE VENUE
Orders can be picked up at the door when tickets go on sale for your selected performance. Your order confirmation and ID will be required. Patrons are asked to pick up their advance tickets at least 15 minutes prior to showtime.
1/2 PRICE PERFORMANCES
- These performances are highlighted in yellow in the program and you can find a complete list HERE .
- This special ticket offer is available in advance and at the door.
- Offer valid for full-price tickets only.
FREQUENT FRINGER PASS – ARE SOLD OUT.
14 SHOWS FOR ONLY $109
For any Fringer looking to enjoy several shows, the Frequent Fringer offers the best possible value equal to 3 free shows.
NEW: Frequent Fringers can be used to redeem advance tickets during the festival.
- Pass can be used to redeem advance tickets as of June 22 and thoughout
the festival at the Royal MTC Box Office.
- A $2.00 service charge is applied to each advance ticket redeemed.
- Pass can also be used at the door.
- Up to two tickets can be redeemed per performance.
- Passes are non-transferrable (one or two names per pass).
- Passes are non-refundable.
- Pass use is subject to ticket availability.
- A $2.00 service charge is applied to each advance ticket. A $2.00 convenience fee is applied to each online order.
- Matinee ticket prices: Apply to performances starting before 5 pm. Weekday Matinees apply to Monday–Friday performances.
- Discount ticket prices: “Seniors” applies to those aged 65 and over. “Students” applies to high school and post-secondary students and ID must be shown. Discount ticket prices are only available at the door and not in advance. Discount prices are selected by the performing companies and ID or proof of eligibility will be required where applicable.
As part of the Winnipeg Fringe Theatre Festival’s mandate, we are proud to return 100% of the ticket price to the performers.
TICKET & ADMISSION RULES
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL – NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
- ALL PERFORMANCES START ON TIME (The Fringe follows MTS cell phone time.)
- LATECOMERS ARE NOT ADMITTED
- BABES-IN-ARMS ARE ONLY PERMITTED AT THE KIDS FRINGE VENUE
- NO VIDEO, PHOTOGRAPHY, PHONE/TEXT/SOCIAL MEDIA USE DURING PERFORMANCES
AUDIENCE CLASSIFICATIONS & WARNINGS
Performing companies provide audience classifications and warnings to help patrons make informed decisions regarding suitability. For your convenience, these classifications and warnings are listed as part of each show’s description.
KID FRIENDLY Specifically aimed at children 12 and under
GENERAL Suitable for all ages
PARENTAL GUIDANCE Shows may include content unsuitable for some audiences
MATURE Recommended for adults
Wheelchair seating - To facilitate easy access, patrons are asked to arrive at the performance venue 30 minutes before shotime.
CONCESSION TICKET PRICE DETAILS
Performing companies may offer a concession price (e.g. students, seniors, matinees). Concession ticket prices are only available at the door.
- Matinee applies to performances starting before 5pm.
- Senior applies to those aged 65 and over.
- Student applies to high school and post-secondary students with ID.