How does it work? 1% Real Estate Broker is exactly what it implies. Instead of charging 2.5% to 3% to list your home, we only charge 1% AND we give you the same full service as any other Broker and frequently much more. Below is a partial list of the services included with our 1% listing:
• List your home on the California Regional Multiple Listing Service (CRMLS).
• Full exposure on hundreds of national Real Estate websites.
• Your own web page hosted on our website promoting your home.
• Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) using home's sold in your area.
• Sales Recommendations to help you set your home's listing price.
• Evaluate and pre-stage your home prior to showing.
• Take and post, on the Multiple Listing Service, up to 24 photographs.
• Install Supra electronic key safe lock box.
• Advertising; yard signage, color flyers and post open houses
on the Web.
• Pre-qualify all potential Buyers for your home.
• Natural Hazard Zone Disclosure Report is ordered and reviewed.
• Preliminary Title Report is ordered and reviewed.
• Schedule and oversee all Buyer's home inspections.
• Schedule and oversee termite inspection.
• Coordinate escrow closing with Buyer's lender.
Our 1% listing commission is based on the sold price of your home and it is due at the close of escrow. There are no upfront fees or upfront costs of any kind.
The only difference between the service you receive from Carbon Creek Realty and all the big franchises, is they charge you three times as much.
You may choose to offer a Buyer's Agent commission through the MLS to encourage other Brokers in the area to show your home, typically 2% to 3%, however this is strictly optional.
Get a Copy of Our Marketing Plan ( pdf )