This is a comprehensive list of storyline missions in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. There are 100 missions in total.
Los Santos Missions
Protagonist Carl Johnson returns to his hometown of Los Santos and needs to re-establish himself in the neighborhood. Years prior, the death of his brother, Brian Johnson. was blamed on him by his older brother, Sweet. causing CJ to leave the city and live alone in Liberty City. After the death of his mother in a drive-by shooting. he returns and decides to stay. Missions involve him working for the prominent members of the Grove Street Families. his brother Sweet. childhood friend and junkie Ryder. and cryptic childhood friend, Big Smoke. Other than those three, CJ experiences street racing with his sister Kendl's new boyfriend, Cesar Vialpando. who faces a lot of negativity from Sweet, who looks down on Cesar's being from a Mexican gang. CJ also
does missions for OG Loc, a GSF member obsessed with his "bad boy" rapper image but in reality, his crimes range from parking fines and joy rides. Meanwhile, C.R.A.S.H.. led by Frank Tenpenny and Eddie Pulaski. manipulate CJ into doing their dirty work.
There are 28 missions (without the opening sequence) in Los Santos.
- Tagging Up Turf - Tag over some of the rival gang's tags.
- Cleaning the Hood - Take out drug dealers on your territory.
- Drive-Thru - Stop the Ballas from getting to Grove Street.
- Nines and AK's - Visit Emmet for some target practice and buy any clothes at Binco shop.
- Drive-By - Do a couple of drive-by's on Ballas gang members.
- Sweet's Girl - Save Sweet and his girl from an onslaught of Seville Boulevard gang members.
- Cesar Vialpando - Follow Kendl and win the Lowrider Challenge.