Give us a call today!
National Insurance Claim Center
National Insurance Claim Center ("NICC") is operated by the policyholders' litigation firm of Udoibok & Hussey. In our experience, we have found that many policyholders would prefer to not have to go to court over property insurance disputes. Policyholders prefer that insurance companies pay claims quickly. NICC staff use their courtroom skills and practical experience in order to expedite this process.At NICC, policyholders have the benefit of property insurance lawyers and staff handling their claims without having to pay unreasonable lawyer fees.
At NICC. we appraise and negotiate insurance claims on behalf of policyholders by urging insurance companies to pay claims on a timely basis. No claim is too small or too large. NICC staff and consultants will appraise the damage, prepare an estimate and other claim documentation, review the insurance policy to determine coverage, and negotiate with the insurance company's adjusters for settlement. NICC is unique from other companies because it can represent policyholders all the way through litigation, for those rare situations that demand it. However, NICC believes strongly that many claims can be settled before that point.
Insurance contracts are inherently complicated and favor the insurance company. NICC acts as a partner to policyholders. NICC helps policyholders understand their rights and verify the extent of their claim. We have a firm grasp of the law, including the division of legal responsibilities between insurance companies and policyholders.
NICC lawyers, staff and consultants focus our work on the following:
- Evaluating existing insurance policies in order to determine what coverage may be applicable to a claim
- Researching, discovering and confirming damage to buildings, contents,
and any related expenses
- Evaluating business interruption losses and any other extra expense claims for businesses
- Determining values for settling covered damages
- Preparing, documenting and maintaining the claim on behalf of the policyholder
- Negotiating a settlement with the insurance company on behalf of a policyholder
- Re-opening a claim and negotiating for more money if a discrepancy is found after the claim has been settled
NICC has the experience to aid policyholders in obtaining a more satisfactory result from their policy. NICC helps policyholders get their life back by assisting them to completely restore their residence or business operations. NICC takes the stress off policyholders by working as their advocate with the multi-million dollar insurance companies. In order to fulfill this goal, NICC does the following:
- Notifying the insurance company of a covered loss as defined under their policy
- Responding to claims in a timely manner
- Filing paperwork
- Communicating with policyholders
- Investigating liability
- Assessing damages
- Researching each aspect of the claim, including building damage, contents, and extra living expense claims.
- Preparing a detailed damages report based on monthly updated insurance cost software for the purpose of making an offer of settlement to the insurer.
- If needed for specialty cost coding, negotiate with product/service providers or contractors on time and cost of repairs for the purpose of making an offer of settlement to the insurer.
- Ensuring accurate procedures
- Protecting the interest of the policy holder when dealing with insurance companies
NICC team of property insurance claim handlers represents commercial and residential policyholders who have property various insurance damage claims: