How to import and export certificate (digital ID) in Outlook?
For the sake of identification and secure communication, you may use or be required to use the digital ID or certificate in Microsoft Outlook. Here we will arrange you with a method to import and export certificate or digital ID in Microsoft Outlook.
Office Tab . Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office. Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu . Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010 and 2013.
The following steps will guide you to import and export your certificate or digital ID in Microsoft Outlook at ease.
Step 1: Open the Trust Center dialog box:
In Outlook 2007, please click the Tools > Trust Center .
In Outlook 2010 and 2013,
- First of all, click the File > Options ;
- In the Outlook Options dialog box, click the Trust Center in the left bar;
- Click the Trust Center Settings button.
Step 2: In the Trust Center dialog box, click the E-mail Security in the left bar.
Step 3: Go to the Digital IDs (Certificates) section, and click the Import / Export button.
Step 4: In the Import / Export Digital ID dialog box:
Import Digital ID
- First of all, please check the Import existing Digital ID from a file option.
- Then click the Browse button, and in the Locate Security Profile dialog box select a Digital ID, at last click the Open button.
- Enter the password in the Password: box.
- Enter a name in the Digital ID Name: box.
Export Digital ID or certificate
First of all, please check the Export your Digital to a file option.
- Click the Browse button, and in the new dialog box, open a folder that you will save the export file into, then enter a name in the File Name: box, at last click the Save button.
- Enter the password in the Password: box and the Confirm: box.
Step 5: Click the OK buttons in each dialog box.
20+ Powerful Tools and Features for Outlook 2010 / 2013 / Office 365:
Compatible with Outlook 2010 / 2013 / Office 365 (32/64);
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 / 8, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Citrix System and Windows Terminal (Remote Desktop) Server;
Free trial without feature limitation in 45 days!