- Nativity Certificate from India
As part of our 'Online Services ' we provide the services to represent you to get the Nativity Certificate for having Indian origin.
Nativity Certificate is required for getting 'Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or People of Indian Origin (PIO) status from Indian embassies. Every foreigner has to prove the Indian original to get the PIO or OCI status. A Nativity Certificate is needed to prove the Indian original a person. Commonly it contains the seal and signature of a first class magistrate along with other formalities. For most countries the Nativity Certificate has to be attested by the Ministry of External Affairs as well.
We work all over India and we can get you the Nativity Certificate for you form almost every corner
of India. We will represent you and will will complete all the legal formalities to obtain Nativity Certificate .
Nativity Certificate along with other originals (if any) will be shipped for free any where in India by a reputed courier, however for international addresses the we charge Rs.3995.00 plus tax for shipping. We use only FedEx for international shipping and DTDC for national shipping.
Documents we need
- Proof for date of birth such as 10th Passing Certificate, school leaving certificate or hospital record etc.
- Proof of any ancestral property in India :
- ID Proof with Place of Birth Address (Ration Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID etc.)
- Copy of passport (Front and last page):
- Signed Authority letter