You can make a car insurance claim online, or over the phone.
Before you lodge a car insurance claim
- your policy information e.g. policy number;
- information about the accident or incident, such as the date, where the damage occurred, etc;
- details about the loss or damage you want to claim for; and
- information about any other people, vehicles or property involved.
To make an online car insurance claim
The fastest and easiest way to submit your claim is via Allianz’s online insurance claims form because:
- you can submit your car insurance claim 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- there are no phone queues; and
- you’ll receive a confirmation number for your reference as soon as you have submitted the claim.
The form is secure, and should take less than 10 minutes to complete. Once Allianz receive it, they’ll contact you as soon as possible.
To make a car insurance claim over the phone
You can call Allianz anytime on 1300 555 013 and one of Allianz’s friendly claims consultants will take you through the process.
Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708) ('Allianz') is the issuer and underwriter of NAB Car Insurance.
NAB Car Insurance is arranged by National Australia Financial Management Limited (ABN 56 000 176 116 AFSL 230699) ('NAFM'), a member of the National Australia Bank Group of companies, as an agent for Allianz, and not as your agent. NAFM receives commission ranging from 10% to 25% of base premium, calculated and paid monthly for arranging this insurance. Neither National Australia Bank Limited (ABN 12 004 044 937), nor any of its related bodies corporate (including NAFM), accepts liability or guarantees payment of any claim or benefit in respect of NAB Car Insurance.
This is general information only, and does not take into account your particular financial situation or needs. You should consider whether this insurance product is suitable for your circumstances and consider the Policy Document (Product Disclosure Statement ) ('PDS ') for NAB Car Insurance, available by calling 13 29 28 or at the nab insurance website before making any decision to acquire or hold the product. Information about insurance coverage is a summary only and you should read the PDS for full terms and conditions and applicable exclusions.