How do I revoke my SSL Certificate in an Emergency?
In the event of an internet or communications outage, SSL certificates may be revoked by Authorised persons including Subscribers by contacting QuoVadis directly by telephone. It is recommended that this page is printed off and retained as a hard copy as you may not have direct access to it during an internet outage.
To revoke an SSL certificate, please call one of the following numbers:
+1 441 278 2815 QuoVadis emergency support during office hours
+1 651 229 3456 QuoVadis 24 hour call centre (for out of office hours)
During this call, please be sure to provide the following details:
- Your Full Name
- Your Company or Organisation
- Your Contact details (please provide two telephone numbers if possible as well as an email address)
- Indicate that you have an SSL certificate that need to be revoked
A QuoVadis employee will call back and may request the following information:
- Certificate URL or Common Name
- Certificate Serial Number
- Your Revocation Passphrase
- The Answers to the Secret Questions that you set
- The Reason for Certificate Revocation
If this information is not readily available QuoVadis may revoke certificates at their discretion. They may also contact Company Administrators for further information.
Article ID: 245, Created On: 08.06.2010, Modified: 09.07.2013