Why should I get my Lean Six Sigma Training & Certification through GoLeanSixSigma.com?
We provide the highest quality training at an affordable price. Our enjoyable, practical approach ensures that knowledge is transferred to you effectively and you not only know the concepts and tools, but are able to apply them immediately. Our Lean Six Sigma Experts have decades of success applying Lean Six Sigma in virtually every industry in organizations large and small – including companies like Amazon.com, BP, Charles Schwab, Target, State of Washington, Pitney Bowes, Starwood Hotels & Resorts and more. Learn more about us here .
Is Training & Certification accredited by third parties?
Lean Six Sigma Training
Which Training course (Yellow Belt, Green Belt, Black Belt, Lean) is right for me?
To help you determine which course is right for you, please visit our Lean and Six Sigma Course Comparison page. We clearly break down the courses by your goal, content, duration and price.
How do I get access to your Training?
- Yellow Belt Training can be accessed for free by signing up here .
- Green Belt Training can be accessed here .
- Lean Training can be accessed here .
Are there any prerequisites required for Training?
No. There are no prerequisites required for any of our courses. (Exception: Black Belt Training & Certification: GoLeanSixSigma.com Green Belt Training & Certification required.)
How long will Training take to complete?
- Yellow Belt Training will take approximately 8 hours (1 day) to complete.
- Green Belt Training will take approximately 24 hours (3 days) to complete.
- Black Belt Training will take approximately 32 hours (4 days) to complete.
- Lean Training will take approximately 16 hours (2 days) to complete.
How long do I have access to Training?
- Yellow Belt Training is accessible anytime.
- Green Belt Training is accessible for one year after registration.
- Lean Training is accessible for one year after registration.
Can I access the Training via mobile device or tablet?
Yes, you can access Yellow Belt Training on any mobile device or tablet that is HTML5 enabled. Green Belt Training is currently being updated to be accessible via these devices.
What content is covered in Training?
- Yellow Belt Training content can be viewed in the Yellow Belt Course Outline .
- Green Belt Training content can be viewed in the Green Belt Course Outline .
- Lean Training content can be viewed in the Lean Course Outline .
Why should I get my Training through GoLeanSixSigma.com?
We provide the most practical, fun, effective Lean Six Sigma Training available. We take a different approach than other training and certification providers – we aim to help you effectively apply Lean Six Sigma concepts and tools, not just learn about them. Learn more .
How much does Training cost?
- Yellow Belt Training is free and can be accessed here .
Lean Six Sigma Certification
Which Certification course (Yellow Belt, Green Belt, Black Belt, Lean) is right for me?
To help you determine which course is right for you, please visit our Lean and Six Sigma Course Comparison page. We clearly break down the courses
by your goal, content, duration and price.
Do I have to pay again if I do not pass the Certification exam?
No, you do not have to pay again. We allow unlimited, immediate re-takes.
How long is Certification valid for?
Forever. Once you receive your Certification, you do not need to renew it. (Exception: Black Belt Certification)
Do I need to to a project to get Certified for a Yellow Belt or Green Belt?
No, a project is not required. You simply need to pass the Certification exam with a 70% or higher.
How long is the Certification exam?
- The Yellow Belt Certification exam is 50 questions and must be completed in 1.5 hours.
- The Green Belt Certification exam is 125 questions and must be completed in 4 hours.
- The Lean Certification exam is 100 questions and must be completed in 3 hours.
Can I download my Certificate?
Yes, you can download your Certificate to print or email it as a PDF. You also will be registered in our Certification Verification System where any organization can confirm your Certification using the unique Certification Number printed on your Certificate. The Certification Verification System can be accessed here .
How much does Certification cost?
- Yellow Belt Certification costs $79 and can be accessed here .
- Green Belt Certification is included in the Training cost which is $699. More information on Green Belt Training can be found here .
- Lean Certification is included in the Training cost which is $449. More information on Lean Training can be found here .
Is there a Sample Exam?
Can I see an example of the Certificate that is issued?
Yes, you can find a sample certificate at the bottom of the Certification page.
How do I upload my Certificate to my LinkedIn profile?
How do I get my Certification badge to appear on my LinkedIn profile?
To make either the Green Belt or Yellow Belt Certification badge to show up on your profile, you must join the member-only groups on LinkedIn. Upon completion of your Certification, you’ll receive a congratulation email with a link to the respective group. Once you request membership and are approved, the badge will be listed in the Groups section of your profile. If you are a member of many groups, it may be pushed down the list and may not show up without clicking the “+” sign at the end of the immediately displayed list. This list is in alphabetical order. Unfortunately, there is no way to manually arrange this list, so if you want it to show up at the top, you must hide the groups listed before it. Here’s how to do this .
Do you offer Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and/or Professional Development Units (PDUs)?
Yes, we offer both CEUs and PDUs for Yellow Belt and Green Belt Training & Certification.
- Yellow Belt Training & Certification: 1 CEU / 8 PDUs
- Green Belt Training & Certification: 3 CEUs / 24 PDUs
- Black Belt Training & Certification: 4 CEUs / 32 PDUs
- Lean Training & Certification: 2 CEUs / 16 PDUs
How can I report and claim PDUs from PMI for the Training and Certifications I have completed?