Digital Media and Marketing
The online marketing industry is experiencing extraordinary growth with an expected increase of 41.2% in the number of jobs available between 2010 and 2020 (US Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2013). A recent survey identified 250,000 unfilled online marketing positions available (Monster Government Solutions, 2013). In affiliation with Market Motive™, the Digital Media and Marketing Certificate program was created in response to the increased demand for trained professionals.
This certificate is focused on the most critical areas of Internet marketing, can be studied at your own pace, and is regularly updated to remain relevant in today’s rapidly shifting online marketplace.
Why choose the Duke Digital Media and Marketing Certificate program?
- Offered entirely online and self-paced so students can watch lessons any time
- Designed by some of the industry’s most respected authors, speakers, and consultants
- Created to be one of the most comprehensive, non-credit, online media marketing programs with 350 hours
- Includes up to nine monthly live inter-disciplinary training webinars at no additional cost
- May qualify students for
OMCP Certification if additional requirements are also met
- Includes a downloadable study guide for each module
- Empowers student to choose the sequence of modules to be taken
- Allows 12 months to complete the program
- Provides access to 24/7 Question & Answer forum with program experts
- Awards a certificate of completion from Duke University
The online Digital Media and Marketing Certificate program is comprised of the following modules:
- Introduction to Online Marketing
- Internet Marketing Fundamentals
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Practitioner
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Practitioner
- Mobile Marketing Practitioner
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Practitioner
- Conversion Optimization Practitioner
- Web Analytics Practitioner
- Display Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Short Courses (Optional)
Product Demo - For exclusive access to a product demo send an email to email@example.com with your name and email address in the body of the email. A password which will allow students to access the product demo will be sent via email within 5 business days.