Whmis is offered in Canada and throughout Ontario and is performed by certified onsite instructors. Please read the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System certified course outline below. Be sure to checkout our other certified health and safety courses.
- WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System). Our WHMIS trainers will provide participants with a general understanding of the safe and efficient handling of Hazardous Products in the workplace
- Meet your obligations under the Occupational Health and Safety Act and specifically the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System - Regulations. If you have any WHMIS certification questions after you have read the course outline, please don't hesitate to contact us so we can assist you.
This whmis certification course is also customized for people with illiteracy in the workplace, which cuts your training time in half, and saves your company valuable time and money. When the certification is completed each trainee will receive a wallet size certified WHMIS certificate (Card)
Certification Course Content: (What we will test you on)
- Why are we here
- The WHMIS system
- Discuss duties of employer, supervisor, worker
- Warning symbols, MSDS updated
- Review details of MSDS
- Review and discuss hazard classes and effects
- Routes of entry
- Explain toxic
- Explain common organs effected by substance exposure
- Controlling use, handling and storage of hazards products
- Give WHMIS quiz and explain any incorrect answers
Length Of The Course:
Two (2) Hours
Who Should Attend Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System Training?
All employees who may be exposed to hazardous substances in the workplace.
Where Do We Do WHMIS Certification Testing?
Our professional WHMIS instructors are proud to be serving our surrounding areas of Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto, Mississauga, Barrie, Sudbury, Simcoe, London, Kitchener, St. Catherines and Windsor, Ontario, Canada.
what is a whmis certificate