CPLP ® Mastery Series Animation: Certified Professional in Learning & Performance (CPLP) Overview
Click Play > to learn about the CPLP designation!
2015 UPDATE: The American Society for Training & Development (ASTD) has re-branded to become the Association for Talent Development (ATD)
What does the video cover?
Play this 7:19 minute animation for answers to the following questions:
- What is the CPLP designation?
- Why does professional certification matter?
- How does CPLP set the professional standard for learning & performance in the USA - according to the US Department of Labor?
- What is the CPLP certification process?
- Who is the Association for Talent Development (formerly, the American Society for Training & Development | ASTD)?
- What pre-qualifiers are required for the US Department of Labor to consider learning & performance a profession rather than an occupation?
- What is the purpose ATD Competency Model?
- What competencies are outlined in the ATD Competency Model?
- What are the steps in the CPLP certification process?
- What is the CPLP Certification Handbook?
- Where can I find more information about the CPLP Knowledge Exam? CPLP Eligibility Requirements? CPLP Work Product?
- What is the ATD Certification Institute (ATD CI)?
- Where can I find more information about CPLP Recertification?
- What are the benefits to being CPLP certified?
- What fees are involved with the CPLP program?
- Who is Owl's Ledge?
- Who is Trish Uhl?
- How does CPLPCOACH.com help CPLP candidates?
- Where can I get a copy of "Mastering the CPLP: How to Successfully Prepare for - and PASS! - the CPLP Knowledge Exam "?
"Certified Professional in Learning & Performance" and "CPLP" are marks of the Association for Talent Development (ATD) (formerly American Society for Training & Development - ASTD).
what is astd certification