About Convergence Technologies Training
TechnologyUS has been selected by many manufacturers and telecom dealer associations to provide industry certification and custom convergence training courses. Having previously owned an extremely successful telecommunication dealership for 20+ years the founders of TechnologyUS recognized the obstacles that are inherit in keeping key personnel current and up-to-date on the latest or emerging technologies. As a result of their keen understanding that the training is often the weakest area within a VAR's or end-user customer organization, TechnologyUS developed the Convergence Technology Training Program (CTT). All of TechnologyUS Instructors hold the (TIA) Telecommunications Industry Association CTP Certification as well as many other industry certifications and have trained hundreds of students on convergence technologies.
CTT Courses are online via our pre-recorded virtual classrooms. Learning is available 24x7x365 from our certified instructors. Students connect to the virtual classroom via audio / web media streaming. This allows them to start and stop their individual sessions as needed or repeat new or key topics.
CTT provides students with a solid understanding of many of the industries voice, video and data technologies while focusing on the day to day knowledge of convergence technologies for sales personnel, project managers, customer service staff, sales engineers and others. CTT is delivered Online in pre-recorded sessions to help VAR's increase their overall effectiveness while reducing time away from the field supporting customers.
TechnologyUS has developed 13 modules comprised of 30 sessions that can be spread over a period of several weeks and require a small 90 minute time commitment for each session. This allows for manageable scheduling of time away from daily responsibilities. The courseware builds upon each segment. Designed to dispel the mystery of VoIP and advanced applications the training materials are written and delivered in step-by-step layman terms to allow the student to have clarity and a strong understanding of telephony, data and overall convergence. TechnologyUS will provide a certificate to each student who successfully completes the Convergence Technologies Training program and achieves either the Convergence Applications Sales Specialist (CASS) or Convergence Networking Applications Specialist (CNAS) certification level.
Online registration into the program is simple via www.TechnologyUS.com/training. The annual CTT fee for independent convergence VAR's with up to 8 students to train or
Enterprise organizations with up to 8 students to train is $1,195.00 and is pre-paid via credit card or with a company check. For organizations needing to train larger groups please contact our Training Solutions Group at 858.626.2284 for information on our Enterprise CTT programs. Convergence training couldn't be any less expensive or more effective for your company and its employee knowledge base! Study guides are downloaded by each student prior to the beginning of each CTT session. This provides handy reference materials for use while attending CTT sessions and for review at a later date.
The benefits are:
- Cost effective voice, video and data convergence training
- Industry experts and experienced certified instructors
- Distance learning provides for classroom training with zero travel or any travel expense
- Courses focus on the technologies used or sold in your daily duties
- Includes "how to" training vs. training to pass a certification exam
- Training for qualification vs. only certification
- Cost effective program. Licensed by company for $1,195.00 per year rather than a cost for each individual employee who participates in the CTT program
Who should attend:
- Sales professionals and sales engineers
- Telephony and data technicians, field engineers
- Customer service, project managers, end user trainers
- Companies with IT Management, system administrators and support staff
- Any company purchasing or deploying VoIP systems
- Telephony - Basics (2) sessions
- Telephony - Advanced (2) sessions
- LAN/WAN Fundamentals (4) sessions
- Ethernet Switching and Power over Ethernet (PoE)(2) sessions
- Convergence Technologies – Essentials & applications (2) sessions
- Broadband T1 & DSL – Basics, troubleshooting and testing (2) sessions
- TCP/IP v4, v6 with Subnetting (4) sessions
- Router Setup and Configuration – Basics (2) sessions
- Virtual Private Networking (VPN) and Firewall Security (2) sessions
- Convergence Technologies – Support & Troubleshooting (2) sessions
- Convergence Technologies – Deployment and Best Practices (2) sessions
- Convergence Technologies – Lifecycle Management and Monitoring (2) Sessions
- Convergence Technologies – Finding the Opportunity (2) Sessions
For further information or to speak with someone from the TechnologyUS Training Solutions Group please contact: