Benefits and Highlights
The Major Medical Health Insurance Exchange provides the following benefits and products to members (pending state availability, individual eligibility, and age requirements), including:
- HMOs (Health Maintenance Organization)
- PPOs (Preferred Provider Organization)
- High Deductible (Catastrophic) health plans
- Health Savings Account qualified health plans
The Exchange allows you to quickly sort plans by multiple variables, including:
- Types of plans and more
- Types of coverage (prescription, maternity, etc.)
NAR Members with a valid NRDS ID can view full plan information and obtain a quote. Where applicable, family members may be added to plans. See site for product availability.
Terms, conditions, and limitations apply, based on state insurance laws*, individual eligibility, and age requirements.
* Please note: Some states have mandatory requirements that call for variations in the form of the policy affecting the ability of providers to offer coverage in those states. These are based on individual state laws. Members with questions about plan availability are encouraged to contact SASid directly to learn more about the insurance options available, including state and federal resources.
How to Obtain This Offer
Please have your NRDS ID number handy in order to view rates.
- Visit the Major Medical Health Insurance Exchange online,
within the REALTORS® Insurance Marketplace– www.RealtorsInsuranceMarketplace.com .
- To learn more about your Major Medical options via phone – please call 1-877-267-3752. SASid understand the unique needs of real estate professionals and is pleased to provide a consultation service. Phone agents are available to answer all health insurance questions, and to help members choose the best insurance options for their needs.
- REALTORS® Insurance Marketplace requires a NRDS ID. If you do not know your NRDS number, you may look it up here .
Consultative Advice and Assistance
SASid representatives are available to personally consult and advise you on your individual insurance needs. They can help you navigate the healthcare insurance landscape and identify the products and plans that best suit the financial considerations and healthcare needs of yourself and your family.
Smart And Simple Insurance Development (SASid) is the long-term and trusted partner responsible for creating and managing NAR’s other health insurance and wellness products, REALTORS® Core Health Insurance, REALTORS® Dental, and Drug Card America. They develop technologies and online insurance products for top insurance carriers and nationwide distribution networks.
Founded in 1999 by insurance professionals who have a passion to make insurance programs more simple and smart, SASid has been a leader and innovator in developing and marketing insurance on the web. SASid is located in Janesville, Wisconsin.