Key Benefits - covers the breakage of plate glass
This policy covers accidental breakage of plate glass, fixed to display windows or show cases of commercial establishments.
The policy provides you with the following benefits:
- It covers the cost of making good accidental breakage of insured glass by any reason whatever, except those that are specifically excluded
- It also provides protection for loss or damage to ornamental, embossed, lettered or stained plate or sheet glass
- Damage caused by fire, explosion, gas and heat
- Damage caused by Act of God perils like flood, earthquake, storm etc
due to war and nuclear perils, terrorism, riot, strike
- Loss or damage due to removal, repair or alteration
- Loss or damage due to glass not being completely and securely fixed
- Breakage of lettering without the breakage of glass itself
- Breakage of silvered letter, curved, embossed and ornamental glass and frames, not declared specifically
- Disfiguration or scratching or damage of glass other than fracture, extending through the entire thickness of glass
- Loss or expense resulting or arising from or consequential loss
This is not an exhaustive list.
For further details and quotation, talk to us today at 1800-103-2292 (Toll free) or visit one of branches