* Breakdown Free Fuel Offer Terms and Conditions:
- A maximum of £200 will be available on a pre-paid MasterCard® debit card; the first payment will be made to new customers purchasing RAC Breakdown cover and a second payment will be made when those members renew. The level of cover purchased determines the amount awarded:
- £20 on Roadside & Recovery
- £30 on Roadside, Recovery & At Home
- £50 on Roadside, Recovery, At Home & Onward Travel.
- £100 on Roadside, Recovery, At Home, Onward Travel & European
How It Works
- To claim your Card you must visit www.racfreefuel.co.uk before midnight on 21 December 2015 and enter your membership and unique reference number which will be emailed to you 10-15 days after your purchase date. Provided payments have been received in full, and you have logged in to www.racfreefuel.co.uk to accept the offer terms and conditions and claim your Card, the Card will be posted to your home address 35 days after your policy start date. In advance of your Card arriving you will receive your activation instruction email to your registered email address. In order to be able to use your Card it must be activated within 3 months of the date we dispatch the Card to you and your PIN must be retrieved. You can do this
by calling 0844 800 6436 1 . Upon renewal provided you meet all the qualifying criteria and payments have been received in full, and you have activated your Card your Card will automatically be topped up 35 days after your renewal date. The level of cover renewed at will determine the amount topped up on your Card (above).
Things You Need To Know
1 Calls to this number will cost 7p per minute. Your telephone provider (including mobile providers) may add an additional access charge.
^ 03 numbers are charged at national call rates and are usually included in inclusive minute plans from landlines and mobiles. Calls may be recorded and/or monitored.
Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall, WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.