Home >> Reasons for Using an Agent
Why Should You Use an Agent?
If Texas Medicare health policies seem complex and confusing to you, you are not alone. Many consumers ask us why they should work with an insurance agent when purchasing a policy.
Licensed Texas insurance agents who specialize in Medicare insurance products receive special training during each two-year licensing period to be certified to talk to you about Medicare-related insurance plans. In addition, if an agent offers Medicare Advantage plans or Part D plans, the agent must pass each carrier’s annual certification exams in order to be approved to represent that carrier’s products the following year. We certify for numerous carriers that offer these products each year.
Our job is to help you make sense of your options, and then to keep you informed about Medicare changes and/or plan changes from year to year.
Here are some of the benefits of working with our Texas insurance agency that specializes in Medicare and Medicare supplement insurance:
- We work with numerous carriers so we can help you shop for your policy based on a carrier’s offered monthly premium, rate history trend and financial stability.
- You have your own insurance agent on your policy who will be there to help you solve problems or claims concerns in the future
- Having an agent means you don’t have to call a 1-800 number at a huge insurance company and sit on hold waiting to get your questions answered. You can just call us instead. We help you solve issues with claims or
ID cards, and we are also just available for general questions about Texas Medicare.
- We keep you informed of any pricing or benefits changes, or other issues that may affect your policy in the future
- We assist you with service, billing and claims resolution
- There is NO CHARGE to you for our service and if you purchase an insurance policy through our agency, you pay the same cost for that policy that you would pay for that same policy if you purchased it directly from the insurance carrier that offers it.
- Each year at your renewal, we can compare your renewal rates and benefits with those of other insurance companies, and let you know if any other carrier offers a similar plan for a better charge
- Our long-term experience in the Texas Medicare insurance market has given us underwriting knowledge – we have insight as to whether it is likely a client can pass underwriting to change carriers or not. This saves you time and hassle.
Call us – We Care
When you call us, you will know that you can reach our agency staff, and speak to a compassionate person who cares about your needs.
Our family-owned Texas agency gives our clients extra special attention, and we will earn your trust. We hope you choose to enroll in your chosen insurance through us and keep your right to have an agent support you during enrollment and afterward, for the life of your policy.
To speak directly with one of our friendly, knowledgeable agents, call us today!